Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Bahamas November 2009

Cannon Family Cruisin'


The Cannon Family are my second family..if you didn't already know. So almost every year they go on one of these cruises. Well we got a screamin' deal in March that we couldn't pass up. (that was before I knew about all my other adventures)


Seeing pictures of the water in the Bahamas can't compare to seeing it in person. The white beaches, the bluest water you will ever see. It was honestly the most beautiful water I have experienced.

My favorite part of the trip was when we were in Puerto Rico, everyone had decided to go back to the boat. Karla, Drew and I wanted to go shopping...well it began to rain and we had to run all the way back, soaking wet! Such a great memory.


It was a great time to just catch up with the people who have been in my life for a long time and the people I love the most!! We ate and ate, we sang, we danced...Chelsea and Karla danced the days and nights away and we laughed!


I love you miss Jackie Cannon...you truly are my Best Friend!





Little Bretty

On the Sea



After our run in the Rain

Pancho

Saint Thomas

Drewkins ;)

Watching the shows...

One of my favorite moments with one of my
favorite people. I love Karla.
Half Cay Moon

2 comments:

Todd and Emily said...

Bryn, you have great pics. Put more on! I wanna see more. Looks like you had fun a year ago!

Todd and Emily said...

Bryn, you have great pics. Put more on! I wanna see more. Looks like you had fun a year ago!