Sunday, December 20, 2009

Europe March 2009

So this is where it gets ridiculous...

On my trip in Ecuador, I get an email from my boss saying they are sending me to Europe on a FAM trip...3 days after my return from Ecuador. How could I turn something like that down ;) hehehe. The trip was about learning our product, that we sell for our company. It was a short and very fast trip. To a lot of Countries: England, France, Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands.



I learned from this trip a few things:

  • Traveling in BIG groups is hard (pleasing everyone)
  • Traveling with friends is so great
  • Seeing the world one country a day...is exhausting!
It was great to return to England (I was there in 2003) and we had great weather, so it was even better. Paris was way more spectacular than I ever imagined. So much to do and see, I can't wait to go back.

After being in 7 Countries in less than a month, I have began to pick up different dialects/accents from around the world. Listen when I speak and see if you can pick them out. But seriously...HAHAHAHA







Frogs leg..eke!


Sledging down the Swiss Alps.


Lucerne


Big Ben



From the top of the Eiffel Tower


The Louve

The light show

No comments: