Sunday, December 20, 2009

The last few...


As I have moved and traveled around the world I needed to find a way for people to find me...hence the beginning of the blog.

These last few years have been absolutely incredible. I sometimes am jealous of my own life ;) I will be posting a quick note, of all the places visited, over the last few years.

But just a quick update: I have been living in Chandler, Arizona. I am a Travel Agent at STA Travel. I love my job and the area. Swimming, running, hiking, biking, being outdoors, etc. have been my life for the last few...

I am about to embark on a new adventure. I will be moving to Auckland (Takapuna) New Zealand, at the start of the year, 2010. I will be working and living with my Dad and Liz who are working as the legal missionaries for the LDS church there.

As requested, I will be blogging my adventures. So follow if you dare.

Enjoy!

<3

Bryn

No comments: