Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's been a while...


Okay so I have been throwing myself into life in New Zealand and obviously so much so, that I have forgotten to blog about any of the adventures. I am going to include in this post a few of the memories and adventures that I have had so far...


After the dance we went and walked down Queen Street as super heroes and we found more heroes on the street!



Clinton flying


Super hero dance...I of course was Captain Underpants!


I want this one day...


on the route home: Crystal, Clinton, Aden and John



Our campsite - we got these vans and then had to try and keep out of the rain (didn't help and just created a wind tunnel) The weekend was spent mostly in the vans, in the kitchen or getting sick in the rain ;)



I love this guy.


On our way to stay the weekend in the Coromandel, we made a stop at the Thames markets :)


There was a dance with the theme 'yellow' in Hamilton (about 2 hours away) so a bunch of us, packed up and went down in all of our yellow!



Some Saturday's I just like to go to the beach and take photos. This is Rangitoto again.


Weekend in Christchurch


just on the drive, look at the color of this beautiful water!


Hanmer Springs - we drove here and went to the hot polls, such a cute little resort town.


When driving to most of the coasts you have to drive through the beautiful country sides like this.


from the coast line in Kaikoura


Searching for paua shells


Beach in Kaikoura

Spice Girls


Marketing for STA Travel


At the markets in Rotorua


This is where we stayed in Rotorua, haha and there was a geiser right in front of us...stinky!


Rotorua


Boiling Hot



stopping for ice-cream on the way home from the temple



Hamilton New Zealand Temple


Sara Walk and I



Taken from Takapuna beach, Rangitoto (this beach is 5 min walk from where I live)


Lantern Festival was amazing!

The pond scene


The lantern festival: Scott, me, David and Jessica

3 comments:

Nick and Nicki said...

Wow, Bryn...those are some amazing pictures! I loved the lantern festival!! You have seen some pretty amazing things in your short 27 years! I have to admit though, I'd love you to come back to SLC so I can see you!! :) Thanks for updating your blog for me - it's about time! Love you. XOXO

Bryn said...

hahaha. thanks for following and reading my blog, vicki! at least i know there is a purpose other than having my own thoughts written down.

soon enough i'll be back in slc and then we can play! hope you guys are well :)

The Clark Family said...

Love your update, you should do it more often! Sure wish I could come and visit you and go on some of those amazing adventures with you! We love and miss you and can't wait until you are closer... wherever you decide to live!