Saturday, June 12, 2010

Almost there...


So I have updated some of my most recent adventures. But not really any of my thoughts or feelings...so let me give you a run down.

I love my life. I have done and seen so many things around the world. I have met people all around who have changed my life. So the question looming in my mind is what is my next step?

When we are young, you think 'oh I will graduate, get married, get a job, live ____, start a family, etc.' Now it seems that I have done all of the steps to get there, but have not reached that point of knowing the final answer. Granted, every move I have made I have felt good about and I know that I have learned or experience (at least part of) what I was suppose to. But since moving to New Zealand, I have felt a big weight as to my next move? That this next one is an important one? So I have been researching, studying, praying so that I make the right move.

I think I am almost there...

No comments: