Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I could do Sydney

Give me a city where there is parks, cafes, shopping and Mexican food...I could do it. Seriously, though Sydney was great. I really enjoyed my short little taste of it. The people were friendly and helpful (although I only think I heard about 2 people speak with an Australian accent?) Wicked was, well wicked! Shopping was pretty grand. But most importantly they had delicious, cheap Mexican food. It was just what I needed! I little slice of spice in every bit...mmmmmm.



Taken from the ferry to the Zoo. Sydney, Australia.


The Opera House.


My bf.

Cute little koala <3

What would a place be, if it didn't have delicious gelato!

Saving the best for last, 2 delicious chicken tacos. In corn tortillas, corn salsa and med salsa, black beans, cheese and lettuce. Mmmmmmmm....need I say more!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Bryn - your b.f. is pretty hot. Way to go!

Kevin and Jamie said...

Did I know you had a blog? Your life it too much fun! I am jelous!