Monday, March 21, 2011

WHIRLPOOLS


I feel like everyone I speak to is grasping for breath... Let me preface this, everyone in this life must face trials and each of them are completely different. For the most part we are trying to do our best to be a good citizen, friend, husband, wife, daughter, mother, lover, neighbor, etc. For me at this moment, I feel like life has become a whole lot of distractions, not necessarily bad distractions but pulling at me in every direction. Some days it feels like it takes everything I have to just lift my head up for a breath. The world is spinning all around us and all we can do now is to remember the few things that we can hold onto that will give us the strength to pull us completely into the eye of the pool. For some of us it is our family, friends, spirituality, God, love, etc. Some days we are gasping more than others... I just hope we can each find that strength to make it out.

2 comments:

AZ Smurfette said...

So true!

The Clark Family said...

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming"...that's mine and Josh's motto!