Monday, March 7, 2011

Currently living


After 5 years of being out of school…it seems impossible to start again. My mind ponders, how was I ever able to do this before? But the refining process has begun. I am now finishing my first class in my graduate program and I am getting better and better at using my time wisely. I am learning and growing daily. I am currently living in Arizona and attending the NAU Masters in School Counseling at their extension campuses.

On top school I am continuing to work full time, as a travel agent. I don’t stay still well, so my occasional weekend trips continually happen. Plus I recently got called as the Mia Maid advisor and I am going to Girls camp as the ward cabin mom! Then on top of all of this, yes it must be said; I am still single and trying to meet a boy. I have realized that I need to just prioritize my time effectively to make my life bearable for now.

I have also began to listen to Dave Ramsey and his budgeting ways… I am trying to pay off my student debt (as I accumulate more, bahahaha). I am just trying to be more intelligent in all aspects of my life.

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." -- Helen Keller.

4 comments:

Stacy Hart said...

make one of your weekend trips to see me and the new baby! whenever she arrives that is...hopefully this week. love you!

AZ Smurfette said...

LOVE you! Love your quote! Love that you are so focused and broadening your horizons! love ya!

Bryn said...

stacy!! seriosly... have you not had her yet? I feel like it should be so soon? LOL for sure I am coming to see you next time im in UT! Love you.

The Clark Family said...

Keep it up Bryn, you are amazing and I love you!